The Standard is not specific to any one type or size of business and can therefore be implemented into a one man business to a multi-national organisation. Achieving ISO 9001 makes a positive statement to both existing and to prospective customers about your business and your commitment to meeting their needs.
ISO 9001 certification can also open doors into business sectors that you may not currently sell into such as local authorities and/or government departments where without it you may find a barrier to trading with them.
ISO 9001 does not tell you how to run your business, it basically assists you to:
- Find out what your customer’s needs are, agree that you can deliver to their request and make sure that your customers remain happy with the service they have received;
- Have competent staff and give them the tools to do the job;
- Have controls of what and who you buy from;
- Check what you say you do against what you are actually doing;
- Report on shortfalls, correct the shortfall and put in place measures to prevent this happening again;
- Keep records to provide auditable data to prove your track record.
We have a 100% track record in achieving certification for our clients. This is achieved using the following steps, we:
- Write a QMS to meet your business needs that co-incidentally meets the requirements of ISO9001 and not the other way around as this tends to be meaningless;
- Then implement the QMS with you and your staff, carry out the first complete Internal Audit of the System and undertake the first Management Review;
- Then assist you to close out any shortfall highlighted during the Internal Audit;
- Do not leave you to it at this point. We will be there hand holding during the two stage certification audit process;
- Finally, we act as your ongoing consultants, assisting you with guidance on your QMS, updating you with changes to policies and recommending other industry specific accreditations that may benefit your business and help you achieve them.
If you are looking for us to write and implement a Quality Management System, please contact us direct for a free, non obligation quotation 0844 327 2688
See how we can helpWe are primarily Security and Fire Alarm Industry Management System Consultants but can help your business whatever industry you are in.
- Call us 020 8873 0522
- Email us [email protected]